CA and smart card logon kerberos error

From: Francesco B. (francesco.bragantini_at_phoenix-systems.it)
Date: 05/31/04

Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:23:17 +0200

I setup a CA on a Windows 2000 Server and I'm having a problem logging on
the domain with smart cards.
When I try to log on to the server with Administrator account or any other
account I get a Logon Message saying "Network request not supported".

I enabled account access auditing and kerberos auditing through registry
settings, so I could be able to tell where the problem was occuring.
The more relevant event it showed was Kerberos error core 0x10
KDC_ERR_PADATA_TYPE_NOSUPP in the System log.

Can you guys help me out, I'm stuck on this one; I thought that after
installing and correctly configuring the CA, issuing certificates and
mapping these certificates to the respective domain users I should've been
ok. Seems I'm not.

Thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • CA and smart card logon kerberos error
    ... I setup a CA on a Windows 2000 Server and I'm having a problem logging on the domain with smart cards. ... When I try to log on to the server with Administrator account or any other account I get a Logon Message saying "Network request not supported". ... Can you guys help me out, I'm stuck on this one; I thought that after installing and correctly configuring the CA, issuing certificates and mapping these certificates to the respective domain users I should've been ok. ...
  • CA and smart card logon kerberos error
    ... I setup a CA on a Windows 2000 Server and I'm having a problem logging on ... When I try to log on to the server with Administrator account or any other ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Password for OE6
    ... The error message is ... There was a problem logging onto your mail server. ... >> Define account. ...
  • Re: Access server using PP and domain account
    ... Thanks for all the info Earl. ... > Not sure if you can do that same thing with Win2003 server. ... I'm using a domain account with windows authentication for my ... I no problem logging in on XP with this account. ...
    (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)
  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... Client computer must use STRICTLY the INTERNAL DNS server which can ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...