Re: Configure Secure Screen Saver En Masse

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nscomcast.net)
Date: 05/29/04

Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 01:02:13 GMT

There is no easy way however one way would be to logn to a secure W2K
workstation as a domain administrator and then use mmc/Group Policy snapin
and select browse to find other computers where you can configure that
setting under user configuration/administrative templates/control
panlel/display. At least you could do it from one place. --- Steve