BEWARE OF GODADDY--EXTORTION

From: sgopus (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:26:25 -0700

This is not the proper forum to unveil your disatisfaction
with a service provider, talk to the attorney general
in your state.
confine your subjects to windows 2000 security matters.
We could care less about your unhappy claims!

godaddy.com charges you
>80 dollars to get it back.
>
>What a scam!!!
>
>All other registrars give you a grace period to get your
domain back at regular cost.

>I have had domains expire at other registrars and had no
problem getting them back.

>Do not buy domains from godaddy or you will be sorry!
>
>Godaddy sucks ass! Do not do business with godaddy!
>
>GODADDY SUCKS! BEWARE OF GODADDY!
>-=-
>This message was posted via two or more anonymous
remailing services.

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: BEWARE OF GODADDY--EXTORTION
    ... They've been easy to work with, no problems moving the domains over, easy ... > I have had domains expire at other registrars and had no problem getting ... > Do not buy domains from godaddy or you will be sorry! ... > Godaddy sucks ass! ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: BEWARE OF GODADDY--EXTORTION
    ... They've been easy to work with, no problems moving the domains over, easy ... > I have had domains expire at other registrars and had no problem getting ... > Do not buy domains from godaddy or you will be sorry! ... > Godaddy sucks ass! ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • BEWARE OF GODADDY--EXTORTION
    ... If your domain name expires by even 1 hour, ... All other registrars give you a grace period to get your domain back at regular cost. ... Do not buy domains from godaddy or you will be sorry! ... Godaddy sucks ass! ...
    (alt.linux)