No admin user can not log on to the computer

From: david (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/20/04

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 05:09:27 -0700

when a user in users group try to logon on, it first logon
the user, then automatively logoff the user. But users in
administrators group, that doesn't happen.

Relevant Pages

  • user cannt log on
    ... when a user in users group try to logon on, it first logon ... then automatively logoff the user. ... administrators group, that doesn't happen. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: Removable Storage
    ... If your Administrators group has enough privilege to reset the ... are the members of Users group, ... > Removable Storage and in the Security tab I assigned Deny all to the users ... > After I did this step I can't click on the Removable Storage anymore. ...
  • Re: Taskbar problem (no right clicking)
    ... for the NoTray entry, but none were found. ... changed to autologin I selected my account, ... account, administrator and ASPNET in the Users group, others being in ... the Administrators group. ...
  • How to avoid giving system admin rights database admin?
    ... MyAdmin (member of Administrators group - System/Server Administrator) ... sqlservice (member of Users group - SQL service account) ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Windows XP Services - User Rights
    ... I have a service set to run automatically at startup, ... during updates we send out to our users it needs to be stopped. ... user is part of the administrators group. ... that particular service to allow the built-in Users group to stop/start it ...
    (microsoft.public.security)