Re: need a list of port numbers???

From: Andrew Mitchell (amitchell_at_removecasey.vic.gov.au)
Date: 05/15/04

Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 07:45:10 -0700

"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> said

> Guys,
>
> I've been getting pretty good with ipsec and know their
> is some advanced configuration that needs to be done. Is
> their any website that ports other than system32
> \drivers\etc\services. I need to get a list of commonly
> used ports because some of my websites dont allow me to
> view them with the ipsec policy.

Try here:

Andy

Relevant Pages

  • need a list of port numbers???
    ... I've been getting pretty good with ipsec and know their ... is some advanced configuration that needs to be done. ... their any website that ports other than system32 ... used ports because some of my websites dont allow me to ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: need a list of port numbers???
    ... Did you allow 443 for https or maybe you are being redirected to ftp for downloads. ... Active ftp may not work well with ipsec. ... > used ports because some of my websites dont allow me to ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: assigning ip addresses on a secure way
    ... > superscope scenario to configure the DHCP to assign 10.3.ip s just to the ... >> allows you to filter mac addresses in a learn mode that can lock ports to ... >> configurations and can allow all computers internet access while not ... >> Within a domain ipsec by default will use kerberos authentication and any ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: I am sick of windows firewall
    ... the XP FW if you need to stop outbound packets. ... I have made my adjustments to IPsec to supplement BlackIce ... the Windows networking ports even though BI was stopping ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Win2K Security & Firewall - long post
    ... for your other ports. ... >>at implementing an IPSec policy on Win2K for extra security. ... >>Today I went a stage further and did a fresh installation of Win2K, ... number of programs that use secondary connections. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)