Re: indexing and encrypted folders

From: Chris Erskine (nospam_at_thanks.com)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:28:10 +0100

Btw, I also tried the same thing out on WindowsXP, latest Service Pack and
Windows Updates, exactly the same results with cisvc.exe hanging when 'Log
On as' changed from 'Local System'.

Chris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Error Code 800703EE
    ... Go to www.microsoft.com, search for the Windows Updates site, then look for something that offers help. ... Microsoft offers free help with Windows Update problems. ... BTW, this is a .Net programming newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • RE: Display
    ... I suspected it was AIM because I ... > constant updates with virus protection, and windows updates. ... >> The dowload was Windows Service Pack 2. ... >>> John ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Currupt word attachments
    ... When I send Word documents they come out corrupt. ... worked depending on what windows updates I've installed. ... initially, then service pack 1 cured it a bit (file wasn't corrupt, but email ... I'd rather find a cure than just zipping the docs everytime. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Security Updates for XP 1a
    ... An easier way to read newsgroup messages: ... > bought a dell computer and it came with XP service pack ... When I check to see what windows updates are ... it's pulling up downloads from the XP 1 pack. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP Updates
    ... I've had this with three of the (non service pack) ... Windows updates. ... I suggest you image your disk before updating. ... almost no effort to recover that way. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)