Re: Admin level of security.

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 05/12/04

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:52:11 -0700

Thanks for the info.

JC
us;251335&Product=win2000

>hth
>DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

>> Requires Server Manager for Domains from NT resource
kit.
>> I think this only applies to NT 4.0 Workstations.
>>
>> JC

added

properties.

domain

>> domain
password,
administrator.

>> avail.

>> >.
>> >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: filedacls.pl not working from W2k resource kit on xp
    ... Please note that the software supplied in the Resource Kit or the Resource ... Kit Tools download site is not supported under any Microsoft standard ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Suche Steuerelement
    ... > Wenn Geld kein Problem ist, dann such mal in google nach FlexGrid. ... (bzw. das ganze ComponentOne Studio .NET mit allen Controls). ... Das Resource ... Kit gibt's kostenlos von Microsoft: ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.vb)
  • RE: Password Expiration Warning Application (PEWA)
    ... > When trying to utilize the application pewa.exe from Exchange 2000 Resource ... > Kit, the application manages to detect "early warning victims", but as the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Task Scheduler
    ... Also I downloaded the Windows Resource ... Kit, but not sure what to do with it. ... || goto:eof but you turned it into this: ... Copy & past the code below into a batch file of your choice, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Load program as a service on Win2k3 ?
    ... I downloaded and installed the Res kit ... > MVP for Windows Server - Management ... >> srvinstw.exe in the resource kit? ... >>> From what I can tell I have to use a username and password to allow ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)