Re: User Rights

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 05/08/04

Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 01:20:45 GMT

What user right did you change?? Are you sure they were not talking about ntfs
permissions to the application folder?? --- Steve

"Q" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using 2000 Professional and log into my domain
> without problem except in ACT! I can't use Word as the
> Word processor. I contacted ACT! and they said to change
> the rights of the user "everyone" to full. I did this
> and when I go to log into the domain I can see that the
> script is being run but the screen stays black and I can
> never see the desktop. I can hit ctr/alt/del and log off
> and log on as an administratior no problem. If I uncheck
> the full rights of the user "everyone" and try to log on
> again then I still get a black screen. The only work
> around I've found is to create a domain user account and
> give it Admin rights. If I remove the domain account then
> a blackscreen! Anyone come across this?
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: User Rights
    ... added full control. ... >> Word processor. ... I contacted ACT! ... >> around I've found is to create a domain user account ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • User Rights
    ... Word processor. ... I contacted ACT! ... the rights of the user "everyone" to full. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)