Problem encountered when installing KB835732

From: Ccoquet (ccoquet_at_investec.co.mu)
Date: 05/05/04

Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 00:26:09 -0700

On windows 2000 professional with SP4 when I install the
KB835732 patch, I cannot browse properly on my network drive but when I uninstall the patch I can browse again on my network drives.

All precedents patches have already been installed.

Is this a known error? What may be different.

Please help....

Christopher

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unable to uninstall 2007
    ... I've been able to uninstall 03 and I ... "This patch could not be opened. ... package exists and that you can access it, ... I tried to download and install ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: OE Crashes Code: 0xc0000005 Flags: 0x00000000 etc..
    ... I can't find anything wrong with the install but I ... still can't find it in the uninstall menu either.. ... That patch can be ...
  • Re: OE Crashes Code: 0xc0000005 Flags: 0x00000000 etc..
    ... figure out a way to uninstall the patch for OE. ... was to uninstall it and after restart, ...
  • Re: $NTUninstall$ Folders
    ... Backup up folders to allow you to uninstall Microsoft patches that were ... Give it a few weeks after each patch before ... patch short of doing a repair intall or clean install. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Thank you for this informal D2005 fix
    ... And uninstall the installer. ... can it be to modify an install script to inclluse the new patches? ... install the new patch, make a snapshot, uninstall the patch, and check that ... you can automate the VM app) - the steps are almost mechanical: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)