Re: MS04-011 not found

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 05/04/04

Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:14:16 -0400

In Add/remove programs, do you see Windows Hotfix KB835732?

Rikki wrote:
> I have installed the MS04-011 KB 835732 and restart the
> pc. I used HFNETCHK from Shavlik technologies to check if
> this patch have been applied successfully but I always get
> the message "Patch Not Found".
> I have tried 3 times to install this patch and the result
> is same.
> Any one same experience with me?
>
> Rikki

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MS04-011 not found
    ... this update listed in Add/Remove programs. ... >Rikki wrote: ... I used HFNETCHK from Shavlik technologies to check ... >> this patch have been applied successfully but I always ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • MS04-011 not found
    ... I used HFNETCHK from Shavlik technologies to check if ... the message "Patch Not Found". ... I have tried 3 times to install this patch and the result ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: HFNetChk Pro vs. other means to push out updates
    ... > HFNetChk is a product designed specifically for Microsoft's business level ... >> the presence of a patch specific registry key. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: HFNetChk Pro vs. other means to push out updates
    ... HFNetChk is a product designed specifically for Microsoft's business level ... from MS operating systems. ... > the presence of a patch specific registry key. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)