Trojan or bugs?

From: crapit (littlecramp_at_yahoo.com.sg)
Date: 04/29/04

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:43:11 +0800

Browse through the local security settings and happen to saw this.

>From local polices -\ User Rights Assignment,

Under policy column.
Access this computer from this network,

Under local Setting
MISC, Administrators, Backup Operators, Power Users,
Users, Everyone,
*S-1-5-21-842925246-1801674531-72
5345543-1000

What the crap is this user?
->>> *S-1-5-21-842925246-1801674531-72
5345543-1000

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Any Way Around the New Default Behavior of XP SP2 + NTLM "Failback"
    ... Check out the Local Security Settings on your XP machine. ... Network Security: LNA Manager Authentication Level ... or when I use the VPN connection. ... Prior to XP SP2, the ...
  • Re: Any Way Around the New Default Behavior of XP SP2 + NTLM "Failback"
    ... Check out the Local Security Settings on your XP machine. ... Network Security: LNA Manager Authentication Level ... The issue is that I run XP as virtual machine under my linux-powered ... or when I use the VPN connection. ...
  • Re: very very strange problem.. please help!
    ... Finally found that network ... Using "Local Security Settings" MMC we ... If it is in a domain, check all GPOs that may affect the IIS box, or use ...
  • Re: XP join SBS 2003
    ... stumbled across this but in the local security settings ... >> ping and talk to the server from the client. ... >> name of the workstation, ... >> I also didn't modify the server network card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Password Authentication
    ... In the Local Security Settings, ... Do not allow storage of network credentials or .NET passports ... >assuming they have used a local account to log in, ...