Re: Administrator password lost - W2k Pro

From: Laura E. Hunter \(MVP\) (hunter(nospamplease)_at_sfs.upenn.edu)
Date: 04/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:58:07 -0400

Try this FAQ for starters: http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

If none of the options there are helpful to you, you can pay for a copy of
the Winternals Emergency Recovery Utility:
http://www.winternals.com/products/repairandrecovery/erdcommander2002.asp?pid=erd

--
******************************
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP
"Ed" <troqui@padtec.com.br> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
>    I have a notebook running w2k Pro at home, for some years I used that
> with the Administrator password saved, so when I had to turn it on, It was
> not necessary to supply the password.
>    The problem is that I tried to put it in a workgroup and after when I
> started the notebook, it asked me for the password.
>    Iīve tried all my possibilities on password and I wasnīt successfully.
>    Is there any way or a program that can recovery this password ?
>
> ps.: Iīve ever used only the Administrator user, I donīt have any other
>
> tks
> Ed

Relevant Pages

  • Re: lost password
    ... Try this FAQ for starters: http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password ... If none of the options there are helpful to you, you can pay for a copy of ... the Winternals Emergency Recovery Utility: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: loss password administrator
    ... Try this FAQ for starters: http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password ... If none of the options there are helpful to you, you can pay for a copy of ... the Winternals Emergency Recovery Utility: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: w 2000 admin password
    ... Try this FAQ for starters: http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password ... If none of the options there are helpful to you, you can pay for a copy of ... the Winternals Emergency Recovery Utility: ... > Administrator and all the accounts password. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)