EFS Recovery for Win2K

From: Michael (Michaels_at_MSGMail.com)
Date: 04/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:04:50 -0700

I have data encrypted, need it really, really bad, and
can't figure out how to decrypt it. I have Created a fresh
network (Win2K DC Server, Exchange 2000) Can the Domain
Admin get to this data? Please help.

Thanx

Relevant Pages

  • Thanks to All Or How I saved my AD
    ... and do rebuild of Windows 2000 Server and Service Packs. ... Explorer 5.5, Backup Exec, Diskkeeper and McAfee. ... But Exchange was unable to Mount ... receiving complaints from all over the network about all kinds of problems. ...
  • Thanks to All Or How I saved my AD
    ... and do rebuild of Windows 2000 Server and Service Packs. ... Explorer 5.5, Backup Exec, Diskkeeper and McAfee. ... But Exchange was unable to Mount ... receiving complaints from all over the network about all kinds of problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.active.directory.integration)
  • Re: Same two Domain Names in the same network
    ... in migrating exchange from old server to the new. ... Both these domain exist in the same network. ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ... roles can only be on a dDC not on a member server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: 24 hours of.. ummm.. fun?
    ... Directory with a 2k server. ... Exchange to the network. ... my remote users to really use all the features, ...
    (alt.2600)
  • RE: strange problem.......
    ... Ignore the title on the site about not trusting Exchange, ... POP3 account will stay default. ... > I have an SBS 2003 network. ... > I then manually map a drive to a share on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)