Re: After sp4

From: Jeff Cochran (jcochran.nospam_at_naplesgov.com)
Date: 04/15/04

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:41:41 GMT

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:14:59 GMT, <wbgs@optonline.net> wrote:

>I can not use the command promt properly.

What exactly is your problem with it?

>I can only get to main drive no other drive. I have no command prompt icon
>anywhere,even when in search
>Did MS do it again and screw up something to fix something else?

Having put SP4 on a few hundred systems with no issues, I'd say no.

>I tried to get command back from disc but no luck there.
>Anyone know fix to this as I use this for network repair

Can you do a Start -> Run and type in CMD [ENTER] to get to a command
prompt?

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fixing iMac CRT - either no video, or green video
    ... > to and fro so that the screw would fall out. ... > power up the display. ... > the video will appear as a bright green, ... > I'm trying to fix this iMac for someone who's down on her luck. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Fixing iMac CRT - either no video, or green video
    ... I have an old iMac with picture problems. ... to and fro so that the screw would fall out. ... the video will appear as a bright green, ... I'm trying to fix this iMac for someone who's down on her luck. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Sorry to ruin your day, Mr. Trooper.....
    ... They screw up on the ... It's still your responsibility to fix it. ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • Re: Starboard footstrap insert fix
    ... always considered it a half-ass fix for desperate times. ... The stripped screw was my fault - thick new strap, ... The inserts are continuous so you could drill an adjcent hole ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: Religious Zelots & Yippis taking over ARG
    ... > And how many deadheads does it take to screw in a light bulb anyway? ... > Now middle aged yuppies get on Old Navy.com and buy the latest ... because reality is just way toooooooo hard to deal ... > external things cannot fix them. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)