created trust between window 2003 and NT 4.0 PDC

From: Lillian (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/15/04

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:32:11 -0700

I have one NT 2003 server as active directory server, and
the domain name is training1.gov, the host name is
glctest, and one NT4.0 PDC server, the domain name is
glcdom, the host hame is glctest1. now I try to two way
trust in between, on the NT4.0 PDC I was do the trusteed
and trusting has name "Training1", no problem, but when I
try to create two way trust from NT2003 server,
select "Selective authentication",it gave me the message
say " The trust relationship cannot be created because
the following error occurred. The operation failed, The
error is: The domain was in the wrong state to perform
security operation"

How can I fix this issue, need help

thanks.
Lillian

Relevant Pages

  • gdm hangs
    ... gdm will hang 9 of 10 times when logging out. ... with or without the client having been connected to the Server. ... # Timed login, useful for kiosks. ... Must output the chosen host on stdout, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • problem with sendmail in solaris 9
    ... names that should be exposed as from this host, ... # save Unix-style "From_" lines at top of header? ... # work recipient factor ... # SMTP STARTTLS server options ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Add new cluster and use existing LUNs?
    ... Storport driver and Powerpath on all of our SAN host servers so we are trying ... In the end I think that I may play it cautious and create a new RAID group, ... > varied activity (DBMSes, Messaging Server, File Server, Web Servers, ... Some of the physical spindle limitations can be addressed through the SAN ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Log corruption on multiple webservers, log analyzers,...
    ... Related RFC´s about Internet Host Names convention: ... To succesfully attack a server with “ILLC” technique is mandatory that web ... a machine with a host name as "123.123.123.123" makes a request ... wouldn't appear in the access log file. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • UPDATE weird sendmail problem on Solaris 9 (fwd)
    ... I was asked to supply info about my sendmail config and my nsswitch.conf ... names that should be exposed as from this host, ... # list of locations of user database file ... # SMTP STARTTLS server options ...
    (SunManagers)