can't get into windows forgot password no cancel

sandyerwin_at_classicnet.net
Date: 04/10/04

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:16:21 -0700

password. can't login. cant do anything. How do I
reinstall W2000. Have CD-ROM.
Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System boots up without asking for login/password
    ... OPen the Control Panel. ... >> system and want to login again, I have to enter the password. ... >> system to ask me even when I boot it up the first time. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: How to delete user?
    ... Late I found its inconvenient as I have to chose which user to login every time I start the computer. ... In the Automatically Log On dialog box that appears, type the user name and password for the account you want to be logged on each time you start your computer. ... Lastly you can add the Dialog box that comes up when running control userpasswords 2 to the Control Panel with the following tweak: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Start without Welcome Page
    ... Go into User Accounts in Control Panel ... > Hi Charlie. ... >> to the desktop unless a password is required to login. ... >> You can install TweakUI ...
  • Cannot See One of the XP Users
    ... During the login and when I go to the user accounts area ... of the control panel I cannot set the ... user "Administrator". ...
  • Re: Finding who hosts site?
    ... but I have no idea how to login to change the Control Panel ... If your FTP username and password work for that, ... you'll probably need to contact their support desk for further ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)