can't get into windows forgot password no cancel

From: Justin (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/10/04

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:46:01 -0700

I have a labtop p3 700mhz I tried to shut off the login
screen in the control panel so it would automatically
login. Well I rebooted and it it went to automatically
login and it said wrong password. reententer besure caps
lock isn't on and u can't click on the cancel button
because its faded out. Don't know if I need to boot up
from a floppy use a password cracker or what please help.

justin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System boots up without asking for login/password
    ... OPen the Control Panel. ... >> system and want to login again, I have to enter the password. ... >> system to ask me even when I boot it up the first time. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: How to delete user?
    ... Late I found its inconvenient as I have to chose which user to login every time I start the computer. ... In the Automatically Log On dialog box that appears, type the user name and password for the account you want to be logged on each time you start your computer. ... Lastly you can add the Dialog box that comes up when running control userpasswords 2 to the Control Panel with the following tweak: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Start without Welcome Page
    ... Go into User Accounts in Control Panel ... > Hi Charlie. ... >> to the desktop unless a password is required to login. ... >> You can install TweakUI ...
  • Cannot See One of the XP Users
    ... During the login and when I go to the user accounts area ... of the control panel I cannot set the ... user "Administrator". ...
  • Re: Finding who hosts site?
    ... but I have no idea how to login to change the Control Panel ... If your FTP username and password work for that, ... you'll probably need to contact their support desk for further ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)