outlook express security

From: aly (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/10/04

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:13:32 -0700

possibly a silly question - recently downloaded some
patches and automatically got upgraded to outlook express
6. fine, but now it won't let me open any attachments,
saying they are unsafe - but i know they are not. any
advice on how to change the security settings?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Outlook Sux (Was: [2.6 patch] dpt_i2o fix for deadlock condition)
    ... >> Patches in Attachments aren't nice, ... Since I don't use Outlook myself I don't really know. ... To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/ ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Outlook Sux (Was: [2.6 patch] dpt_i2o fix for deadlock condition)
    ... > Patches in Attachments aren't nice, ... if *someone* had an idea how I could configure Outlook 2002 to ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • winmail.dat
    ... I'm using Outlook 2003 with all the patches. ... Some of my clients receive my ... attachments no problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Trouble sending (not receiving) POP email in Outlook 2003
    ... I'm having a similiar problem Again it has only just started in the ... I can send a new email without attachments but not ... This happens with Outlook ... I have tried the patches ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: msoe.dll
    ... Double-click to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder, ... click to select the Microsoft Outlook ... Don't open attachments. ... > attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ...