Setting up trust between a domain and a remote workgroup

From: Jamie Jones (j.jones_at_link-hrsystems.com)
Date: 04/07/04

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:54:15 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross posting, I wasn't sure where best to as this question.

As the subject suggests I am trying to set up a trust relationship between
our office domain and a remote server that is on its own work group. I want
the remote server to trust the authentication on the local domain.

Is it possible to do this and how do I go about doing it?

Thanks,

Jamie.

Relevant Pages

  • Setting up trust between a domain and a remote workgroup
    ... Sorry for the cross posting, I wasn't sure where best to as this question. ... As the subject suggests I am trying to set up a trust relationship between ... our office domain and a remote server that is on its own work group. ...
  • Setting up trust between a domain and a remote workgroup
    ... Sorry for the cross posting, I wasn't sure where best to as this question. ... As the subject suggests I am trying to set up a trust relationship between ... our office domain and a remote server that is on its own work group. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Setting up trust between a domain and a remote workgroup
    ... Sorry for the cross posting, I wasn't sure where best to as this question. ... As the subject suggests I am trying to set up a trust relationship between ... our office domain and a remote server that is on its own work group. ...
  • Setting up trust between a domain and a remote workgroup
    ... Sorry for the cross posting, I wasn't sure where best to as this question. ... As the subject suggests I am trying to set up a trust relationship between ... our office domain and a remote server that is on its own work group. ...
  • Web Service service not working with SSL
    ... establish trust relationship with remote server. ... methodName, Objectparameters) ...