Re: member server authentication

From: Keith W. McCammon (km_at_km.com)
Date: 04/02/04

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:20:44 -0500

That's probably the issue. Try moving the system from the DC OU into the OU
that contains the rest of your member servers. I'm just guessing, but my
money is on a group policy issue. If the server is in the DC OU, then the
domain controller policy applies. And since it's no longer a DC, I suspect
that this is complicating your situation.