booting

From: Milt (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:40:24 -0800

Why am I getting the blue STOP screen during bootup? The
operating system is not corrupt. This is with a hd from
another unit that works just fine. Same os and only diff
is mother boards.
 Thanks Milt

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help with possible corrupt registry
    ... Does the operating system start? ... When the registry is corrupt it may not prompt for the local ... Microsoft MVP [Windows] ... | After performing my Windows 2000 updates and rebooting my PC, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.registry)
  • Re: OT ~ HELP! Computer failure
    ... ITS LOG OR ALTERNATE IS CORRUPT, ABSENT, OR NOT WRITABLE ... So I went to the Dell website and the easiest recovery approach seems to ... to completely reinstall the operating system and restore to factory ship ... reinstall MS Office and a few utility programs that are on CDs. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT ~ HELP! Computer failure
    ... ITS LOG OR ALTERNATE IS CORRUPT, ABSENT, OR NOT WRITABLE ... to completely reinstall the operating system and restore to factory ship ... all her personal settings, files, address books, etc. are on the 250 ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • ntoskrnl.exe
    ... Any help please my comp failed to boot saying ntoskrnl.exe missing or ... I tried to expand from xp cd initially it said select operating system and ...
  • Re: OT ~ HELP! Computer failure
    ... ITS LOG OR ALTERNATE IS CORRUPT, ABSENT, OR NOT WRITABLE ... So I went to the Dell website and the easiest recovery approach seems to ... to completely reinstall the operating system and restore to factory ship ... shouldn't"t be too hard to find someone with ERD Commander and change the ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)