Windows 2000 Screensaver feature

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:44:02 -0800

This is done by pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL and selecting Lock
Computer. Then the user will be prompted to enter the
password to get back into the system.

Relevant Pages

  • When logging in, password box loses focus
    ... When the computer is locked and the screensaver is running, resuming does not ... First, when pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL, I do not always get the password prompt. ... Instead, it may just stop the screensaver, and I have to press CTRL-ALT-DEL ... I could be halfway through typing when this happens. ...
  • Re: Screen Saver Activation
    ... > Instead, I'd like to stop the screensaver with my voice, i.e. by ... Voice enables software ... >> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User ... >>> screen saver to initiate after I say a certain word. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: When logging in, password box loses focus
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... First, when pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL, I do not always get the password prompt. ... Instead, it may just stop the screensaver, and I have to press CTRL-ALT-DEL ... I could be halfway through typing when this happens. ...
  • Re: Screen Saver hot key or script
    ... Create a Shortcut to a Screensaver ... Windows - Shell/User ... | Is there a way in XP Professional to initiate the screen saver WITHOUT ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Screen Saver Activation
    ... You can set a scheduled task and point it to the executable of the ... screensaver to run the screensaver at a specific time of the day. ... > screen saver to initiate after I say a certain word. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)