Windows 2000 Screensaver feature

From: BeccaB (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:32:32 -0800

Is there a way to initiate the screensaver with specific
key-strokes?

I realize that it will turn on at the preset timing - but
I would like to initiate the screensaver when I get up
from my desk. Is this possible?

Relevant Pages

  • Windows 2000 Screensaver feature
    ... This is done by pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL and selecting Lock ... >Is there a way to initiate the screensaver with specific ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Screen Saver Activation
    ... > Instead, I'd like to stop the screensaver with my voice, i.e. by ... Voice enables software ... >> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User ... >>> screen saver to initiate after I say a certain word. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Screen Saver hot key or script
    ... Create a Shortcut to a Screensaver ... Windows - Shell/User ... | Is there a way in XP Professional to initiate the screen saver WITHOUT ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Screen Saver Activation
    ... You can set a scheduled task and point it to the executable of the ... screensaver to run the screensaver at a specific time of the day. ... > screen saver to initiate after I say a certain word. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)