Re: sECURITY DOWNLOADS

From: Pascal Lequeux (plequeux_at_zti.fr)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: 22 Feb 2004 23:58:43 -0800

cclay@online.microsoft.com (Curtis Clay III [MSFT]) wrote in message news:<4lBMXsz9DHA.3472@cpmsftngxa07.phx.gbl>...
> Hello,
> Reports of this issue is under investigation.

I have the same problem with that security pack on one Windows 2000
system plus the same for KB828026 on another one.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: slow & virtual memory low - Cause inCDsrv.exe ?
    ... What edition of Windows XP do you have? ... You should be able to gather more information from Task Manager. ... MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM reports -See Knowledge Base Article ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ...
  • Re: Got Vista or Win7? Worry.
    ... Do you really think people will switch to Ubuntu because of cries of worry with Vista and Windows 7? ... If you do insist on staying in all the time, try some reading instead of planting your nose, inside your computer, all of your life. ... Also knowing quite a few MVP's and other REAL EXPERTS in the industry helps. ... There input is invaluable and as I said before, I have heard nothing but good reports about it. ...
  • Re: PC Slow Rebooting
    ... Please post the first four Error / Warning Reports from the System log ... Windows Defender Real-Time Protection agent has detected changes. ... see Help and Support Center at ... all third party drivers were installed. ...
  • Re: Disk partitioning size
    ... Where are the tests and reports from all the others? ... and are the only one to know of such a major flaw with Windows XP ... criticized as Vista, 48-bit LBA was old news and mainstream when Vista ... their drives to fill up before the problem shows up just doesn't hold up ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Disk partitioning size
    ... Other than that you are the only one who reports this behaviour with your tests. ... Do you seriously think that such a serious problem would have gone unnoticed for more than 7 years and that by chance you have discovered and are the only one to know of such a major flaw with Windows XP installations on large disks? ... As for your assertion that Vista cannot properly handle 48-bit LBA that is just plain untrue. ... Your claim that nobody knows about this because they buy computers with Windows installed on large drives and it takes users a long time for their drives to fill up before the problem shows up just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)