Re: Hacked

From: Steven Umbach (n9rou_at_n0spam-comcast.net)
Date: 02/17/04

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:48:58 GMT

Did you have file and print sharing installed on the external/internet network
adapter?? If so disable it and you need to use a properly configured firewall.
You can go to http://scan.sygatetech.com/ to do a basic vulnerability scan on
your current configuration. Of course you need to check your computers for
viruses/worms/trojans and make repairs or preferably format/reinstalls if you
find infected computers after isolating them from the network. --- Steve

https://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/