Hacked

From: William C. (cmchong20_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/17/04

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:56:54 +0800

One of my win2k server all local user accounts always "Account Locked Out".
After i removed the NAT, it didn't happened anymore. Is It been hacked? What
should i do to resolve this problem?

It was installed with Windows 2000 server sp4.

Relevant Pages

  • IPSEC from behind dumb NAT. How?
    ... I've read from mulitple places that ESP IPSEC from behind NAT is ... I have Win2K server behind generic SOHO NAT/DHCP (for simplicity ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Backup Local Users Accounts
    ... I am running Win2k Server, standalone and have several ... Is there a way to backup the local user ... something happens to the server I can restore the local user accounts & ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: VPN to W2k with PPTP over Linux firewall Problem
    ... > OOps - just noticed youhave forwarded udp packets in the first rule. ... > The second rule seem a bit weired as well because protocol 47 also has to ... > Firstly you need to allow the data to access the nat table ... > then you need to forward PPTP on both protocols to your Win2K server ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)