Re: ACCESSING A STAND ALONE PC

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/11/04

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:57:19 -0800

Hi

i just changed the local admin's usernmae&password similar
to a domain account,after that also i need to enter the
credentials again..

any suggestions

thanks
naveen

combination that exists on
>the domain as well, you should find the cred boxes go
away as your laptop
>will try it's current logged-in user credentials first
when trying to
>authenticate to a remote share.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: administer user credentials
    ... to job site and on some sites we are able to create vpn connections. ... While on the subject of credentials, I have a remote user that yesterday was ... log into this laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Remote user authentication
    ... I need to authenticate the credentials of a user which is on a remote ... client and server messages to negotiate, ...
  • Remote user authentication
    ... I need to authenticate the credentials of a user which is on a remote ... client and server messages to negotiate, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Remote user authentication
    ... I need to authenticate the credentials of a user which is on a remote ... client and server messages to negotiate, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Remote user authentication
    ... I need to authenticate the credentials of a user which is on a remote ... client and server messages to negotiate, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)