Recycle Bin Restore

From: Mark (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:22:07 -0800

Hello, Cannot see the deleted items in the recycle bin to
restore something I accidently deleted. Folder has no
ownership option in properties so the MS article which
address this problem is useless. Any help is
appreciated. Please email me at sweepsmail@bellsouth.net

                    Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Undelete My Contact Folder
    ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ... But if I create a new group folder, in the dialog box I can see the contact group I want to restore in "Deleted Item". ... If I go back to my contacts and create a new folder under select where you want to place folder the it shows up under deleted items, but there is nothing I can do with it. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: What is an address book folder?Do you mean a Contacts Folder?
    ... If the backup is a file with the PST extension, ... yet nor have I emptied the deleted item folder yet, ... tab under deleted items it does not show up to restore. ... but I cannot restore it back under My Contacts. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Exchange restore issue
    ... Should I still run the commit? ... A folder can be recovered just like a message. ... "Deleted items are not available after you use "Recover Deleted Items" ... through the process defined by veritas to complete the IS restore to the RSG. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: HELP! - Restoring A Single mailbox/ folder from an emailbox which is in a NTBackup of the in
    ... "Deleted items are not available after you use "Recover Deleted Items" ... I assume you cant recover from their deleted items folder or the ... You can restore to the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: How to restore a deleted items folder
    ... Netback has backed up the entire information store. ... restore just the folder without restoring the whole information store. ... in Deleted Items of the users mailbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.information.store)