Re: Net Time on Logon script not allowed for Domain Users

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 02/06/04

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:48:03 -0500

I suspect what Chris meant is, have you set "users are allowed to change
system time" on each PC?

M P wrote:
> Yes I am Chris, I've seen it. Even when I try to change it on the
> control panel or double-click the clock on the task bar it says that
> I am not allowed.
>

> "Chris Dove" <cdove@nomyrealboxspam.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> When you say you've set everyone to change their system time, Have
>> you been to every PC with the problem?
>>
>> "M P" <mark@textguru.ph> wrote in message
>>> Actually, I have set Everyone to change their system time but still
>>> they are access denied(we are talking on WNT WKS), only admins can
>>> change their time that is why we will logon to our admin account
>>> then logoff to sync their time to the domain.
>>>

>>> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
>>> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote
>>> in message news:O6hsXIz6DHA.2996@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> the
>>> NT

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Net Time on Logon script not allowed for Domain Users
    ... I suspect what Chris meant is, have you set "users are allowed to change ... >> Hi Mark, ... >> When you say you've set everyone to change their system time, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Using now() and now()+1 in a query...
    ... chris wrote: ... > Below is the simple query, prompting for parameter values, which returns ... the output by 1 *day.* But Nowincludes the system time, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: newbie question on datagrid
    ... I suspect he's actually quite smart. ... By setting his system time to 31/05/04 then his posting would always appear ... That way the posting has more chance to be looked at and answered for. ... >> datagrid display the descriptions. ...
  • Re: OT MP3s
    ... > "Chris Guynn"wrote in message ... but I suspect that he is not doing any sort of drive redundancy... ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Latency in updating PR_LAST_MODIFIED between Outlook client and Exchange server???
    ... which MAPI session I am using, but I do suspect it is relevant: ... but it consistently remains six minutes behind the client ... machine's system time. ... I suspect resolving this curiosity will fix my problem or else make ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)