passprop

From: user (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/04/04

Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:44:55 -0800

Can someone help with finding the resource kit utility
named passprop.exe
There are several Microsoft articles that say this
utility is in the NT4 resource kit others point to the
windows 2000 server resource kit.
I have a current Technet subscription and have looked
high and low.
Installed the windows 2000 server and professional
resource kit. No luck.
I have scanned the Resource Kit CD for passprop.*

Is there another utility that has replaced it to allow
for lockout of the administrator account.

Can anyone help
Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where can I find the gpolmig.exe tool ?
    ... I'm not aware of a download location, but this tool ships as part of the ... Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit. ... part of the free Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Import Users into Active Directory
    ... Windows 2000 Resource Kit. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... | Content-Type: text/plain; ...
  • Re: Import Users into Active Directory
    ... Windows 2000 Resource Kit. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... | Content-Type: text/plain; ...
  • Re: windows xp fatal error c000021a
    ... (Click to consult the online Win XP Resource Kit article, or see Windows ... subsystem, such as Winlogon or the Client Server Runtime Subsystem, ... > I m tring to install win xp service pack 2 on my win xp home edition ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can Windows 2003 limit Concurrent logon
    ... There is also the old Windows 2000 resource kit tool called CCONNECT.EXE ... Let's remember, those computing ... "How can I restrict the number of concurrent logons on a per-user basis?" ...