Windows 2000 login

From: Keith Hubner (keith.hubner_at_freedomtechnology.co.uk)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 06:31:48 -0800

I have a windows 2000 user who logs in as a restricted
user but when they shut down and switch the PC back on the
default user on the log on screen is Administrator. Is
there any way to specify the name that is shown.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WMDRM and MediaPlayer update problem
    ... were generated after I added the verbose registry entries (although it's not ... CabBuild.log so I would try to find if using that switch causes more diagnostic ... BTW your logs AFAICT are still showing the same ... missing file and then syntax error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: TCP/IP Services SSH and new router difficulties
    ... and compare/contrast the logs if one works and one doesn't? ... no problem whatsoever. ... The switch I use with the VMS nodes is a 24-port managed gigabit ... I wouldn't touch Netgear with a bargepole (though the ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Firewall Client disconnects?
    ... Extract all files to a folder on ISA server. ... In the right pane, switch to the 'Logging' tab, make sure the 'Task ... Switch to the 'Fields' tab, click 'Select All', and then click OK. ... Clear the current existing W3C logs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • looking for some hints on interesting HACMP event
    ... I check the computer room -- and BOTH nodes in the HA cluster are powered ... and clustermgrES hit the big red switch on the way out. ... All three systems are tied to a pair of CISCO switches by multiple 100 ... nothing in ANY of their logs. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: looking for some hints on interesting HACMP event
    ... and clustermgrES hit the big red switch on the way out. ... > All three systems are tied to a pair of CISCO switches by multiple 100 ... > nothing in ANY of their logs. ... The other thing could be that your servers simply lost fall power the ...
    (comp.unix.aix)