Recommend a Firewall device - Advice needed please

From: Sean (fake_at_fake.com.au)
Date: 02/02/04

Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:28:03 +1100

Hi

have been asked to look into purchasing a firewall device for the
organisation that I work for.

I require a device that will allow LAN 60 users access to the Internet
through a 1.5Mbps ADSL Internet connection.

5 permanent VPN connections to other offices and approximately 5 VPN
remote users.

Web or LAN access for managing the device.

Port blocking, filtering etc.

I would like some advice and information from people that have
purchased Firewall devices fo small businesses/organisations of this
size and the cost of these devices in Aus dollars if possible.

Sean

Relevant Pages

  • Firewall Device Recommendations
    ... I have been asked to look into purchasing a Firewall device to protect ... our LAN with 50 PCs. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Recommend a Firewall device - Advice needed please
    ... > have been asked to look into purchasing a firewall device for the ... > I require a device that will allow LAN 60 users access to the Internet ... > through a 1.5Mbps ADSL Internet connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: SBS2008 Sonicwall device
    ... This assumes that the firewall device performs NAT, ... config is in fact possible with the firewall device configured as a 'port ... between the firewall and the LAN will cause all traffic from the LAN to ... Neither are an ISA ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)