Re: HELP!!!

From: GA (nospammers_at_spambites.com)
Date: 11/10/03

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:17:21 -0500

What good would a password be if it is so easy to bypass?
Get a clue.

"Rimsky" <micstyle@aol.com> wrote in message
> I changed the Password so when you log on you must enter
> a password....but everytime I enter the password now, it
> says its incorrect, and i think I had the correct
> username. What can I do to override this so I can re-
> change my password?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Changing Password Without knowing the old
    ... username and password used to log onto the Win 98 computer. ... After hitting the ... > one and I have no clue what it was. ... DDS W 2k MVP MCSE ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: design problem computer-user-database
    ... That's the clue that unravels the knot, ... *UserID ... UserName <what is this user's account name on this box> ...
  • Re: log-in problem
    ... What good would a password be if it is so easy to bypass? ... Get a clue. ... > A short time ago my wife passed away after receiving ... > get passed the log-in and password. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: WinXP Parental Control Password (Lost)
    ... Testy ... >>password for the Parental controls, and I have no clue ... >>to bypass this for them. ...
  • "Mail Server unavailable" or "Invalid Username & Password "
    ... Outlook Express still erratically asks for Username and ... But when I bypass O E 6 and contact the Mail Server of my I S P ... all situations and popping up a box for entering the Username and Password, ...