Re: Security for Internet

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rouz_at_nscomcast.net)
Date: 10/30/03

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:06:10 GMT

The links below from Microsoft are a good start. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/privacy/secprivessntl.asp

"Amit Patel" <amitpatels@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> Respected Sir,
>
> I want to know how i can get security in Internet zone.
> Please send me information about this.
>
> thanking you,
> AMit Patel

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] SecNiche : Microsoft Internet Explorer Pop up Blocker Bypassing and Dos Vu
    ... I wonder why we can't find Aditya K Sood in any of the security list even though he has made so many public disclosures. ... Subject: SecNiche: Microsoft Internet Explorer Pop up Blocker Bypassing and Dos Vulnerability ... I don't see anything in the script that can bypass zone security and run ... drawn conclusion that the script can execute from internet zone. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: User Rights Assignment - not available - Resolved
    ... Thanks Steve for your effort to help me here. ... Then copy the security file from the \windows\repair ... If none of that works I would try an upgrade/repair install ... This operation may find that this database is corrupt ...
  • RE: ActiveX Programs freeze PC
    ... "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote: ... You might also have other security in force, ... I dropped the Internet Zone to "Medium" as this is as ...
  • Re: MAC Defender variant quickly thwarts Apples Mac OS X security update
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... via the "Automatically update safe downloads list" checkbox in Security ... "Apple maintains a list of known malicious software that is used during ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • XP-IE6-Cannot login to secure sites (i.e. MyMSN, Hotmail, Banking)
    ... I had exactly the same problem when I tried to purchase ... Please let me know if you find a solution Steve and I'll ... >This tells me I have an internet security issue with IE. ... I reduce all settings to the lowest ...