Re: local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively

From: Steven L Umbach (
Date: 10/08/03

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:08:57 GMT

The link below may help, but requires network access, putting your hard
drive in another computer, or doing a paralell install. In a worst case you
can reinstall by booting from the install cdrom, but do no reformat and
reinstall into existing \winnt folder that the installation process should
detect asking you to use L to proceed. Your data should be intact, but you
will have to reinstall all of you applications on top of themselves and
locate your original profile under the documents and settings folder for
your my documents folder, etc. --- Steve