Re: Log on interactively restrictions via GPO

From: Oleg Ogurok (oogurok_at_thecramgroup.ihatespammers.ireallydo.com)
Date: 10/08/03

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:58:26 -0400

In the last sentence, did you mean "add the group to the Allow logon
locally" ?
Does that restrict access via Terminal Services too?

-Oleg.

"Steven L Umbach" <sumbach@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Put those users in a group. Then put the computer in an OU and configure
the
> security policy/local policies/user rights assignment deny logon locally
> be defined with either no entries or one entry such as guest. Then in the
> domain level add the group to the deny logon locally user right. ---
Steve

> "Oleg Ogurok" <oogurok@thecramgroup.ihatespammers.ireallydo.com> wrote in
> message news:5b980$3f841db5$825ec943$13887@nf1.news-service.com...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have an OU with a bunch of users and a computer. I want to allow those
> > users to login to the computer only, and not the rest of the computers
on
> my
> > domain. Is there a way to do it via GPO ?
> > Thanks.
> >
> > -Oleg.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Intermittent terminal service session connectivity problem?!
    ... that same office joined into their own wacko domain and still able to logon ... Users are using terminal services /RDP client software to ... then they can login and get on with no issues. ... deleted MSLicensing reg key on client machine, reboot, try to login.. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients)
  • Re: Cant log on locally to remote computer after remote desktops
    ... The problem we have is that we do not want to enable Terminal Services logon ... REMOTE LOGIN, and she gets the "Your logon privilege has been disabled" ...
  • Cant log on locally to XP after RDP session
    ... The problem we have is that we do not want to enable Terminal Services logon ... REMOTE LOGIN, and she gets the "Your logon privilege has been disabled" ...
  • Re: Cant log on locally to remote computer after remote desktops acce
    ... log off and then she tries to logon locally JUST AS SHE WAS PRIOR TO MY ... REMOTE LOGIN, and she gets the "Your logon privilege has been disabled" ... On the Terminal Services Profile tab, ...
  • Re: Users Cant Log Into Local Machine That Is Attached To A Domai
    ... Are you trying to access to a T.S server? ... Are you trying to access via RDC (Remote desktop connection) to a Windows ... Terminal Services Client Error Message: You Do Not Have Access to Logon to ... You do not have access to logon to the Session. ...