Re: MSBlast.exe virus

From: Marina Roos (marina_at_roos.nodontwantspam.nl.com)
Date: 08/16/03

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:57:23 GMT

Quicktime is not required. Something else is asking for it and it sure isn't
the patch. How are you trying to download? You do have W2K or XP? W9x and ME
don't need this patch.

Marina

"lou senno" <sennol@attbi.com> schreef in bericht
> In my attempt to install the MS patch for the MSBlast.exe
> virus I get a message that indicates Quicktime is required
> and not available from the server. I would appreciate how
> to work through the Quicktime requirement and/or
> installation?
>
> Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Office programmes not opening
    ... Download QuickTime 7.1.6 but do not attempt to install ... Download and launch Pacifist ... Download and install the Mac OS X 10.4.10 combo updater. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: A extremely weird and crazy problems trying to install Quicktime
    ... Now the crazyiest part of this is not only can I not install ... Quicktime but I can't even download a file that has "quicktime" in the ... error msg even if I rename the file "QU". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • [DR018] Quartz Composer / QuickTime 7 information leakage
    ... The canonical URI of this advisory is <http://remahl.se/david/vuln/ ... This advisory concerns an as-yet unpatched problem in QuickTime 7 on ... Quartz Composer files are created with the Quartz Composer ... A patch providing the information (for example the Host ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [VulnWatch] [DR018] Quartz Composer / QuickTime 7 information leakage
    ... The canonical URI of this advisory is <http://remahl.se/david/vuln/ ... This advisory concerns an as-yet unpatched problem in QuickTime 7 on ... Quartz Composer files are created with the Quartz Composer ... A patch providing the information (for example the Host ...
    (VulnWatch)
  • [Full-disclosure] [DR018] Quartz Composer / QuickTime 7 information leakage
    ... The canonical URI of this advisory is <http://remahl.se/david/vuln/ ... This advisory concerns an as-yet unpatched problem in QuickTime 7 on ... Quartz Composer files are created with the Quartz Composer ... A patch providing the information (for example the Host ...
    (Full-Disclosure)