Re: Remotely Killing process on network computer

From: Tempo (asiorhk_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/29/03

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:49:09 -0700

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I knew about this but the problem
was that I could not get the "ptree.exe" file anywhere so
I thought there was a different way of doing it.

Do you or anybody else know any safe place other than the
Windows 2000 Resource Kit that I can get the file?

Thanks.

Hubert.

you to query the
>process inheritance tree and kill processes on local or
remote computers...

>--
>Mike
>MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K, MCT, ...
>
>"Tempo" <asiorhk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am a network admin. I have people on my network using
>> software that I do not approve of. I would like to be
able
>> to kill the process when I notice it running on their
>> computer.
>> I can use MMC Computer Manager Snapin to see the
processes
>> running on the remote computer but I can not kill it.
>>
>> Can anyone please help me out.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Tempo.
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • get your unbelievably dying dust behind my street
    ... I'll behave biweekly or Mike will kill the ... Why Evelyn's sad pin promises, Eliza grasps towards sweet, ... You won't live me burning beneath your dark road. ... Mike and Lloyd's wide card. ...
    (soc.culture.mexican.american)
  • Re: Heinlein/Clarke Recommendations
    ... it can be set to kill only Asians. ... the weapon was tunable but they'd cranked out thousands of guns ... That's horrific plotting. ... "Horrific" for whom, Mike? ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Heinlein/Clarke Recommendations
    ... it can be set to kill only Asians. ... the weapon was tunable but they'd cranked out thousands of guns ... That's horrific plotting. ... "Horrific" for whom, Mike? ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Licence
    ... > I beg to differ, speeding doesnt kill, its lack of driving skill and not ... > your going to kill someone. ... > Different agruement this though unless the drivers using a CB of course ... So what Mike is saying is ...
    (uk.rec.radio.cb)
  • Re: CRFH 4-27
    ... know whether Mike is still alive or not. ... Maritza would kill off a major character just like that. ... Today's points it to going to either Green; knowing how Maritza ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)