Re: Users cannot run local appliactions .. pls help!!...

From: Ash (aliasgerj_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/19/03

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:52:05 +0800

Hi, figured out the way.... Went to computer management, local user,
groups - and put the domain user in the administrator group, to let the
domain name have local administrative rights on the computer ..and normal
user rights on the network...

Thank you for your help!...
Ash
"Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz SBS Rocks [MVP]" <sbradcpa@pacbell.net> wrote