Re: Problem with domain groups on member server

From: Steven L Umbach (sumbach_at_ameritech.net)
Date: 05/31/03

Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:05:20 GMT

     OK. I have not run into that problem. What I would do is run dcdiag /v
on domain controller and netdiag on member server to see if any errors are
reported . Log on as domain administrator while doing both. Also check event
viewer on both machines for any clues. If it is just a problem with the one
member server, possibly there could be a network configuration/connectivity
problem or broken secure channel to the domain controller - netdiag would
show that. -- Steve