Re: Broadband backup

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 05/22/03

Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:08:18 -0400

No, it would be in front of it.

M.Siler wrote:
> Are you suggesting something that would replace the SonicWall PRO?
>
> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> message news:OGXVPEKIDHA.1024@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> You'd need a router that could handle load balancing...Cisco makes
>> some.
>>
>> M.Siler wrote:
>>> We currently have Windows 2000 Server and a SonicWall PRO connected
>>> to our cable modem. We'd like to have a DSL line as a backup so if
>>> the cable does down then we will still be able to access the
>>> Internet. The SonicWall PRO only has one WAN port so it doesn't seem
>>> that we can add the DSL to the it. What are my options?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New problem/error msg...
    ... Yes I was suggesting you run a repair on MSO from Control Panel ... that file is common to all MSP apps and one of the other ones may have somehow corrupted it ... | doc into an older page and the system had me load something that allowed me ...
  • Re: [opensuse] no connection to router after boot
    ... The telefonica router does it's job good enough for me. ... onboard chip in your computer or to a NIC in the computer. ... RTL 8111/8168 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller by Realtek ... suggesting the he replace hardware seems a little ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Still No Connectivity
    ... you're suggesting to remove the router, go straight from ... the modem to the NIC and use a private IP? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: OT- Sharing internet access with neighbor.
    ... versa and we split the cost of Inet access. ... level password using the highest level your router offers. ... That is almost precisely what "Carl" is suggesting. ... computer support for friends. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: XP log on woes
    ... > My reply is at the bottom of your sent message: ... Are you suggesting to do all that after I've re-installed ... > If not all of it in it's entirety it'd be good to load up the spyware stuff ... > In those instances a second opinion is a good thing. ...