Re: Password Expiry Status

From: Ashish (ashishchamaria_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/19/03

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:32:51 +0530

Hello,
I went to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management.
I searched the entire console but could only locate 'Local Users and
Groups'. And even that did not show me the required info for even the local
users. There was no place where I could locate the Active Directory of
domain users.
Sorry to bother you again but kindly help me in locating the Active
Directory mentioned by you.

Thanks,
Ashish

"Matjaz Ladava" <matjaz@_nospam_ladava.com> wrote in message
> You can use Active Directory Users and group to view that info with
> graphical UI. It is OK if you are normal user. You will see readonly
values.

> Regards
>
> Matjaz Ladava
>
> "Ashish" <ashishchamaria@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > That was really great. Thanks a lot!!!
> > Can u please also tell me about the corresponding Graphical User
> > Interface(GUI) where I can get the same information.
> > There must be something in the Control panel or Start menu or somewhere
> else
> > to get the same information in a menu-based environment. Plz Help.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ashish
> >

> > "Matjaz Ladava" <matjaz@_nospam_ladava.com> wrote in message
> > > Use command
> > >
> > > net user yourusername /DOMAIN
> > >
> > > iz will list your account properties including when password expires.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Matjaz Ladava
> > >
> > > "Ashish" <ashishchamaria@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Windows2000.
> days.
> > > Is

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Accidentally remove administrative tools from control panel
    ... Active Directory Domains and Trusts.lnk ... Terminal Services Client Creator.lnk ... them to the desktop or the Control Panel by manipulating ... It's probably a folder name in the "All Users" profile folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: User rights???
    ... i'm sorry that you are so upset. ... SO i creat the group put the users in that group ... able to access certin settings like the control panel, ... server running active directory or is active directory avilible on xp ...
  • Re: newbie question... maybe simple
    ... Local users and groups are created on the local computer's Security Account ... Manager's database, and are only valid and can be used on that computer. ... Users and groups created in Active Directory are stored in AD database on ... peer to peer stuff. ...
  • Re: Group vs User Object class question
    ... Here is a sample script that will sort out local users, ... The Class property method of the member object reveals whether the member is ... For Active Directory users: ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: batch user group definition
    ... control panel - administrative tools - computer ... management - local users and groups - open "groups" folder- ... creator owner...but i also have "batch". ... >> i should probably rephrase. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)