Re: Password Expiry Status

From: Ashish (ashishchamaria_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/19/03

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:32:51 +0530

Hello,
I went to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management.
I searched the entire console but could only locate 'Local Users and
Groups'. And even that did not show me the required info for even the local
users. There was no place where I could locate the Active Directory of
domain users.
Sorry to bother you again but kindly help me in locating the Active
Directory mentioned by you.

Thanks,
Ashish

"Matjaz Ladava" <matjaz@_nospam_ladava.com> wrote in message
> You can use Active Directory Users and group to view that info with
> graphical UI. It is OK if you are normal user. You will see readonly
values.

> Regards
>
> Matjaz Ladava
>
> "Ashish" <ashishchamaria@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > That was really great. Thanks a lot!!!
> > Can u please also tell me about the corresponding Graphical User
> > Interface(GUI) where I can get the same information.
> > There must be something in the Control panel or Start menu or somewhere
> else
> > to get the same information in a menu-based environment. Plz Help.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ashish
> >

> > "Matjaz Ladava" <matjaz@_nospam_ladava.com> wrote in message
> > > Use command
> > >
> > > net user yourusername /DOMAIN
> > >
> > > iz will list your account properties including when password expires.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Matjaz Ladava
> > >
> > > "Ashish" <ashishchamaria@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Windows2000.