Re: Recovery Agents

From: Steven L Umbach (sumbach_at_ameritech.net)
Date: 05/07/03

Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:53:17 GMT

       Just a link to what Dave told you. Read near bottom of page - how to
back up your certificate. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;223316

"Tan Fang Wai" <abba4@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
> How do i do a backup of recovery agents....in case of anything happen i
can
> restore it and recover my secured file. I am using WIN2KPRO
>
> --
> In My Prayer,
> Tan Fang Wai
>
> "God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who
> believes in him will not die but will have eternal life."
> John 3:16 (NIrV

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ASR - XP Pro q
    ... before the recovery starts. ... "Everything" and reformat it's partitions also. ... that the law requires the consumer be able to restore the computer back to ... The consumer should NOT have to purchase a restore tool, a tape backup unit, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: need help restoring exchange store from backup
    ... I had restored from a previous backup I ... got an error during hard recovery, but was able to mount the DB and get it ... Information Store First Storage Group: ... I started exchange services, and began restore. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Outlook 2002 How to Retrieve Hard Deleted Items?
    ... USB case makes for a highly effective and low cost backup ... Restore this image to a spare disk. ... engage the services of a recovery bureau. ... probably you can get it back with data recovery software. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)