Recovery Agents

From: Tan Fang Wai (abba4_at_singnet.com.sg)
Date: 05/07/03

Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:57:07 +0800

How do i do a backup of recovery agents....in case of anything happen i can
restore it and recover my secured file. I am using WIN2KPRO

--
In My Prayer,
Tan Fang Wai

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Restoring My Computer...
    ... "Rock" wrote: ... restore my computer so I can't go back to an earlier date to fix ... You're next step would be to try a repair install. ... You'll have to use whatever recovery method is in place for your system, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What caused this crash?
    ... seperate partition where the Acer sotware had installed all the back up ... the bios and rebooting, an error came up which stated the drive was ... then was asked if I wanted to restore the hard drive. ... continued use of the system progressively reduces any hope of recovery. ...
  • Re: HP refuses to provide XP installation CD
    ... disk to "restore" to the originally shipped condition. ... put a program on the hard disk to create a set of "restore" ... Note that this (Recovery Partition or/and program to create Recovery ... installation media case could be worse, because that might not cover all ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hardware)
  • Have you ever wished you could go back in time ?
    ... With the HD Recovery Card you can restore your data, ... install software or devices with no incompatibility fears; ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)