pop-up advertisements

From: Glenn (glenn_ross_at_adp.com)
Date: 05/06/03

    Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:29:16 -0700

    I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times but
    I haven't seen the answer yet...How do I block the
    annoying pop-up messages while online? I'm using windows
    2000 pro.

    • Cannot Delete
      ... Pro and windows cannot find app that created file. ... it searches online, page cannot be displayed. ...
    • Philips Internal IDE CD-ReWriter CDRW800 Series
      ... I have tried online at www.pcstuff.philips.com to find a ... driver to work with Windows XP Pro. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • Re: Windows XP Eval
      ... > can't seem to find an evaluation version of Windows XP Pro ... > online. ... there is no evaluation version available. ... Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Windows XP Eval
      ... I'm at work trying to get a test scenarion running, ... can't seem to find an evaluation version of Windows XP Pro ... online. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: OT: Xbox
      ... That in addition to the online connection requirement, ... they've listened to Metro criticism. ... Link Windows to Windows phone to XBox to online ...