pop-up advertisements

From: Glenn (glenn_ross_at_adp.com)
Date: 05/06/03

    Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:29:16 -0700

    I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times but
    I haven't seen the answer yet...How do I block the
    annoying pop-up messages while online? I'm using windows
    2000 pro.

    • Cannot Delete
      ... Pro and windows cannot find app that created file. ... it searches online, page cannot be displayed. ...
    • Philips Internal IDE CD-ReWriter CDRW800 Series
      ... I have tried online at www.pcstuff.philips.com to find a ... driver to work with Windows XP Pro. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • Re: Windows XP Eval
      ... > can't seem to find an evaluation version of Windows XP Pro ... > online. ... there is no evaluation version available. ... Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Windows XP Eval
      ... I'm at work trying to get a test scenarion running, ... can't seem to find an evaluation version of Windows XP Pro ... online. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: w2k and Anti-virus software, firewall etc
      ... I think I'm sticking with Windows 2000 SP4. ... online but curiosity and convenience have won over for now. ... almost by the minute, reported by Avast, though maybe this is down ... All advice, corrections or ideas I've not considered are ...
      (microsoft.public.security)