Cannot Access Event Viewer, Services etc on 1 Win2000 Server

From: Anthony (nospam_at_nospam.com)
Date: 05/06/03

Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 12:10:01 -0400

I have a win2000 pro machine. When I try to access 1 Win2000 Server on my
network i get the error
Unable to connect to the network computer "namexdxx" the network path was
not found. I can ping the server by ip and name, map drives etc to it. I
have domain admin rights, and can manage all the other 2000 servers/nt 4
servers without a problem. What do you think the problem is? Thanks, Anthony

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RDP can not logon error
    ... Tracert & Ping to dc on the same subnet as the server that is having trouble. ... No network provider accepted the given network path.. ... Starting test: CrossRefValidation ...
  • Re: RDP can not logon error
    ... ping and tracert to the dc in that remote site (where this system ... Tracert & Ping to dc on the same subnet as the server that is having ... No network provider accepted the given network path.. ... Starting test: CrossRefValidation ...
  • Re: Fully parallel Scheme-based language w/ evaluator
    ... Windows Server 2003 and networks in simple - and irreverent - terms. ... If networking really is a big deal, ... Concepts and Terminology in Part I, and The Design and Deployment of Network ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • Re: RRAS Routing Problems
    ... erroneously routing through the DSL router. ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... -All clients default routed to the RRAS Server ... 192.168.1.29: Cannot ping 192.168.2.29 ...
  • RE: VPN Resolution
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... I currently am running a windows SBS2003 network and ... | cards, the member server has 1 nic, all nic's have static IP's. ... I can ping any address on the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)