Hardware MS VPN client?

From: Chris (zero101_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/05/03

Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 06:03:46 -0700

Does anybody know of any hardware firewall devices that
are capable of acting as a client to a Microsoft ISAS VPN?

Thank you
-Chris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Flooded with calls to port 1900
    ... >>there is a option 'Internet Gateway Device Discovery and Control ... >>Client' that was checked. ... >>So it seems I was acting as a magnet for all this. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: [SLE] Slow network with NFS and Samba
    ... > (no matter if it is acting as a server or a client), ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: solicitors ask for my passport to make a photocopy
    ... He is acting for his client in a property ... your money might be coming from I think you are probably entitled to refuse ... In which case the solicitor would be free to advise his client to not ...
    (uk.legal)
  • SoapExtension & Http headers
    ... SoapExtension when said extension is acting on behalf of a client. ... how does one set/get http headers. ...
  • Re: Random NT authenticaiton requests
    ... client related rather than a session timeout setting on IIS ... ... Check to verify the timeout settings (ASP and IIS ... Connection Timeouts) and see that both clients are acting the same. ...