Re: Allow users to browse

From: Michael Howard [MSFT] (mikehow_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/05/03

Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 20:29:54 -0700

the easiest way is to add another share, other than the default C$... you do
realize, of course, that this may not be a good idea, right? :-)

--
Cheers, Michael
Writing Securce Code 2nd Edition
"Iceman" <h4ckth1s@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I have a question.
> How would I give access to users on my network able to browse the C drives
> on all workstations on the domain?
>
> without visiting each and every station and adding them to the local admin
> group.
>

> thanks
>
> shawn

Relevant Pages

  • Re: how to enable java in IE 6?
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of ...
  • Re: where to install TS License Server
    ... This posting provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of the ... So you can install TS Licenmsing on the Terminal Server itself. ...
  • Re: NTFS Permissions auditing.
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Universal Groups on AD and exchange
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: schedule backup on W2003 server
    ... This posting provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of the ... > does not recognize the tape drive, I try to start the manual backup it ...