.ini files

From: Joseph Becher (jwbecher@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/08/03

From: "Joseph Becher" <jwbecher@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:32:36 -0700

Make sure you have another web folder on your computer
before trashing the folder, 'web' IS a system folder
containing folder templates. Mine is directly under
C:\winnt though.

are:
>1. aliases.ini
>2. bnc.dll
>3. f*ckflood.txt
>4. ie6.dat
>5. kernel33.exe
>6. moo.dll
>7. psexec.exe
>8. remote.ini
>9. wi354.dat
>10. win32.dat
>
>is it ok if i delete all the contents in this folder? or
>how about if i delete the whole folder? i really would
>like to get rid of this hacker.
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: FTP users and their Websites, security ?
    ... "You need to allow anonymous FTP access to the web folder? ... changes to his website. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: Web Folders in Vista Dont Work !?
    ... Can not save a file or is not a valid Win32 application ... Network places using the http URL for a desired folder. ... the new Web Folder on my PC. ...
  • Re: Want to rename a website on my system
    ... you're only renaming the web folder, ... > rename it, outside of frontpage ... ... > provision for that inside of Frontpage. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: open a Word document from a WebDAV folder
    ... First I could open and edit office documents in a ... I created the webdav folder on a Windows Server 2003 with IIE 6.0 as follows: ... The rights of the virtual directory are read, ... I can open the web folder but not the ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: READ ONLY web files
    ... It should change the attribute for the folder too, if you pointed it at the ... > On the server I have full access to all files/folders except the web folder. ... > "Steve Easton" wrote in message ...