Re: <B>FIREWALLS RESEARCH</B>

From: Geoff B (geoffb@neverspamnever.deerfield.com)
Date: 03/25/03

From: "Geoff B" <geoffb@neverspamnever.deerfield.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:20:59 -0500

Hi,
You might be interested to know that VisNetic Firewall (which was titled
Ambra in the beta phase), was developed by some of the original developers
from Signal 9 (who developed conseal, as you pointed out). .

You can find more information on VisNetic Firewall here:
http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic_firewall/

--
Thanks,
Geoffrey Brown